Thursday 5 May 2016

My Current 'go to' Hairstyle

Hi lovelies.
I thought I'd very quickly show you how I'm currently doing my hair. I don't know about you, but I tend to find a style I like, stick with it for a few weeks and then never do it again!
I am aware that it makes me look about 12, but I don't mind really. Anyway, this is so simple to do, I literally grab half my hair in a bun, twist a hair band round it and pin it in place. You can stretch the bun as big or as little as you like just to add a bit more volume. I always tend to loosely curl the half that's down but you don't have to.

Voila - super simple and quick and I love that it keeps the front half of my hair out of my face as well. I literally can't stand bits of hair that constantly fall in my eyes!

Love
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment