I thought I'd start a new (the first!?) series on this blog.
Happy things is where I will write about the little things that have made me happy throughout the month. Some will be big things, and others will be little things cos I find that sometimes we let the little things in life pass us by. So, here goes! My January happy things.
- Running: I've recently started (for about the 5th time) the couch to 5k programme and I love it. I'm only on week 2 but I've found myself really looking forward to getting out and running. You can download the app on all smartphones and it is super easy to use.
- Panda babies: Seriously, they are just the cutest...
- New phone: I got a shiny new Samsung S6 in white this month cos my old LG was old and crappy. I broke the selfie camera back in October, and it got to the point where I had no signal anywhere! Now I have a selfie camera AND decent network coverage! Ha
- Spa day: On New Years Day, Martin and I decided to book into the Hilton Hotel at Bournemouth for a nights stay, dinner in the Schpoons and Forx restaurant and to use the spa, and it was AMAZING. Go check it out if you get the chance... I think it's my favourite spa I've ever used.
- Naughty food: Kind of contradictory to the running, but this month has been the month for naughty food and I'm not even sorry. No more for a while though...
- Kitchen ordering: We ordered our new kitchen this month and I can't wait to get it installed! It sounds very boring, but the current one is about 20 years old and really needs modernising. We've also got a new breakfast bar which excites me so much!
- Size 10 jeans: I literally haven't been able to squeeze my ass into a pair of size 10 jeans for a while, but at the beginning of January I bought a size 12 and they were really big so I swapped for a 10. I'm not sure how that happened, but yay for small victories!
- Payday: I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say this! January is a bitch of a month money wise so it was a very welcome day for sure!
- Family weekends: I absolutely love the weekends cos we get to spend a whole day as a family of 4! We don't have the girls on Christmas Day, so January is the month where we do nice things and also spend a bit of a time at home so they can play with their presents. That makes me very happy cos they are both gorgeous!
- Blogging: I've really missed blogging to be honest and I'm glad to be back! I found I was day dreaming about having a blog again hence why I started this one! Yes, I get a bit disheartened at times, but for the most part I love it!
What do you ladies think of this new feature?! What's made you happy this month?
P.S. Who wants to buy me a panda?!