Ingredients - (serves 2)
- A pack of egg noodles (I normally use fresh ones, but I didn't this time. FYI, fresh taste nicer)
- Half a leek
- 1 pepper (I only had green and yellow, and I don't like green ones so used yellow)
- Half a courgette
- Olive oil (or fry light)
- Soy Sauce
- Chop the vegetables however you like
- Add them to the Wok with around a table spoon of oil and fry on a medium heat until they have all softened
- When the veg has softened, add a couple of splashes of Soy Sauce and stir it together
- Add Garlic (as much as you like!)
- If you're using pre-packed noodles, then run them under hot water to detangle them and drain them whilst the veg is frying, if they're fresh just plonk them in the wok.
- Add the noodles to the wok and splash on a load more soy sauce to cover
- Continue to stir whilst on a medium heat so it doesn't stick.
See, told you it was simple... you can obviously change this up to suit you and add whatever you like. I've also done this with chicken, but that takes longer to make. I also like to add a bit of paprika before I add the noodles to give it an extra something.
Let me know if you try this! :)