Thursday 7 April 2016

What I Wear

Before I started this blog, I decided I was hardly going to do any fashion related posts. Not because I don't like them but because I tend to wear the same sort of outfit all the time (when I'm not at work of course) and I'm not sure if that's something you'd guys find boring?

Anyway, this month I set myself a goal of uploading one fashion post this month, so I've put together a little jist of what I wear on the weekends...



Mint green cardigan - H&M (old)
Stripey t-shirt - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Blue jeans - New Look
Black jeans - Primark (old)
Belt - Primark (old) 
Obviously these exact clothes change from week to week, but this is pretty much my weekend uniform. Sometimes I'll wear a pink cardigan, or a long sleeved stripey top, or I might wear light blue jeans etc but you get the idea! One thing that never changes is my bag! Ohhh this bag... I love it so much. It was a 25th birthday present from Martin, bless him, and I literally haven't used another bag since I got it in November.. Hence the brown belt. Colour coordination and all that ;)

I tend to wear this with either boots, or flat shoes depending on the weather but I'm sure when it's a bit warmer it'll look good with flip flops too!

What's your favourite thing to wear?

Love
Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment