Monday 22 February 2016

What happens when we apply makeup...


  1. Oh goshhh my face is disgusting! 
  2. Seriously, what is with those eye bags? Gross... 
  3. Light or heavy coverage foundation?
  4. Oooh this brush is so soft.
  5. I really should wash my brushes!
  6. WHY HAVE I GOT SPOTS? Go away!!! I'm not 14 any more. 
  7. That's not enough blusher.
  8. Shit, that's too much blusher.
  9. It's okay to look like a clown though, right?
  10. Ah sod it, that'll do.
  11. Where's the bronzer? I need cheek bones.
  12. Hmmm, does that even look any different?
  13. Urgh why does my eyebrow gel make me look like I've got brow dandruff? Grim.
  14. Maybe I need a new one. I'll buy a new one.
  15. Liquid eyeliner literally makes me so nervous. Sweating one right out.
  16. Yes! Nailed it.
  17. Hmmm so that eye looks good, and that one looks crap.
  18. Maybe I can just get rid of that and then extend that line and then... Great, now I look like a panda.
  19. Awww, pandas are so cute though.
  20. Maybe mascara will make it look better?
  21. Nope - Ah well. Might as well stay at home now. 
  22. Can I get away with a bright red lip?
  23. Too much effort though. Seriously, the effort.
  24. Let's just whack out a nude.
  25. Meh, at least now I look more presentable!
Hope you enjoyed this ladies! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment