They won't be anything groundbreaking, or anything like that, but these are my goals for the month of March.
- Complete 4 modules of my diploma - This basically equates to 1 module a week, which should be do-able. As I type this, I've already completed 1, so I technically have 3 more to go ;)
- Pass all 4 of said modules ^ first time - Not that I like to put pressure on myself or anything, but I like to do well in things! Haha.
- Use more lipsticks - I have a massive stash of lipsticks, but I tend to use the same ones. Therefore I'm going to dig out some of the ones I haven't used for a while.
- Read/finish a book - I love reading and when I was younger I always had my head in a book. These days, unless I'm on holiday, or at a spa I don't really do any reading.
- Get through a whole dance performance mistake free - For me this is a biggie! Next Friday (11th March) I'm on stage for the first time since 2011 and to be honest, I'm shitting a brick! Ha. If I can make it through without making a mistake and embarrassing myself and my dance company, I'll be a happy girlie! HAHA.
- Upload a fashion related post - I'm not the most fashionable of people, seriously, I just live in jeans, but I thought it would be nice to get a post up on the general sort of outfit I like to wear at the weekend.
- Book a holiday - M and I have been talking about holidays since our last one in the summer, and we really need to book one!
- Sort out my clothes - I did this when I moved house in November, but things are getting a bit cluttered again so it's time to have a sort out!
- Go running - Last month I was running 3 times a week, then I got sick and it kinda stopped. I miss it so I want to get back in to it again.
So, these are my goals for the month of March. Let's see how well we can do. What are your goals?