Thursday 3 March 2016

#TBT and Mothers Day

This Sunday (6th March) is Mothers Day and I want to just send a little message to urge you lovely lot to spoil your Mums this year. It's also Thursday, so thought I'd post a little throwback to me and my mum in 1998! :)



This was before she got sick - about 3 years before she got sick I think, and it's how I like to remember her. She was always laughing, always smiling and constantly full of love for me and my brother even when she probably didn't like us that much! Haha. She lost her battle with Cancer in January 2004 when I was just 13 so this marks the 12th Mothers Day without her... It's gotten easier over the years, but I really want you to promise me that you'll spoil your mummys as much as you can, not only on Mothers Day, but whenever you can really. Let her know she's loved, because I didn't really have the opportunity to do that. 

Love
Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment